Folding shirts properly is a great way to keep them nice and tidy and help save space in your wardrobe. But, if you are in a hurry and if you wanted to fold a shirt to take with you, this blog is exclusively for you. Now, read on!
1. Button the top button and the third button.
2. Lay the shirt face-down on the folding surface. You should be looking at the back of your shirt.
3. Smooth out the wrinkles, so the shirt would have a flat front and back.
4. Fold the right side first. Fold about one-third of the body toward the center of the shirt. The fold line starts at the center of the shoulder and ends at the tail. You should see the back of your shirt with about one-third of the front folded to the back.
5. Neatly fold the sleeve forward, creating an angled fold at the shoulder. The sleeve should line up with the edge of the first body fold.
6. Fold the left side in the same manner.
7. Fold up the bottom half of the partially folded shirt. The tail should be just behind the collar of the shirt now.
8. Turn the entire shirt over. You should have a neatly folded shirt as you typically see at a clothing store.
Now onwards it would be easy to fold a shirt on a hurry day. Take out the shirts in your closet or backpack and try this out! You will have a perfect clothing arrangement in it then!